The first time you start dating someone is so romantic and touching. You never want to leave that person alone. All you do is think about that person all day, every day.
When you are doing homework, watching TV, doing your chores or anything else, all you really want to be doing is being with that person. Every time he or she texts, you will always hurry up and text back. If you want it to stay this way, there are some things you need to remember:
THE THINGS YOU DON’T DO WHEN DATING:
1. Do not talk to another girl when you already have one. You might think you are a player, but you will get caught up. Ruby, a 15-year-old who is in a relationship, says if her boyfriend was cheating, it would not be good. “Even though I know he wouldn’t at all … but if so … I will so dump him. You should not to be bogus to someone.”
2. Do not argue with your girlfriend on purpose because you think the relationship is going to last. Nobody likes arguing, and she might dump you.
3. Do not give your girlfriend your password or username to anything. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, email or phone. You have a password for a reason. She will go through all your stuff, and a fight will start.
4. When you finally get the girl, don’t act like you get a lot of girls, and she is nothing special. Ruby says the best thing about her relationship is “that we can trust anything and share things.”
5. Don’t act like a jerk.
6. When you get the girl, act like a good guy, even when you are not. All girls don’t like good guys, but most of them hate bad guys.
7. Be honest. Girls don’t like to be lied to. In fact, nobody likes to be lied to. Ruby says she can tell when her boyfriend is lying by the way he talks and his face. “You can just tell.”